A lot of men experience Premature Ejaculation. In fact, research has shown that one in every three men between the ages of eighteen and fifty-nine gets to the finish line prematurely at some point in their life. Even so, it is not considered a serious problem unless it happens pretty frequently.
Let’s define Premature Ejaculation before getting any further. Premature Ejaculation, or PE, is when a man ejaculates with minimum stimulation and way before the usual amount of time. PE can occur before or after penetration. Typically, men last around 5 ½ minutes after penetration. It is considered PE when it only takes 1 to 1 ½ minutes to ejaculate after penetration.
PE has a massive impact on the lives of those affected. It adds a lot of stress to whatever they and their partners are already going through. The reasons behind PE include, but are not limited to, depression, anxiety, and stress caused by having a new relationship, getting back in the game after a devastating break-up, etc. There might also be some medical reasons behind it, like injuries, surgeries, or a side effect of a medication.
Table of contents
What causes PE, and what are the symptoms
As discussed briefly above, PE is very common among men. So, the first and one of the most important things to know is that you are not alone in this, and there is no reason for you or your partner to feel ashamed or guilty. The symptoms of PE are ejaculations before or very shortly after the penetration occurs. It is to say that it happens way before the usual amount of time needed for ejaculation and, obviously, before the person wishes for it. In the case of PE, minimum sexual stimulation is typically needed for ejaculation.
Different aspects are causing PE that can be categorized in the following:
- Sensitive penis
- Abnormal hormone levels
- -Abnormal level of neurotransmitters in the brain
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
- Spinal cord injuries
- Poor body image
- Sexual abuse
- Worrying about premature ejaculation
- Guilty feelings
- Relationship problems
Medication Causing PE
- Some antidepressants
- Certain high blood pressure medications
- Some antipsychotic medications
- Some anti-seizure medications
- Excessive alcohol use
Home remedies to control PE
There are a couple of simple things you can do at home to help longer lasting penetration:
- Getting busy ahead of your date and masturbating in advance, a couple of hours before you want to have sex
- Using the type of condoms that decrease the level of sensation
- Taking a deep breath to shut down the ejaculatory reflex briefly
- Taking breaks during sex and basically distracting yourself and letting the moment pass, then restarting
- Squeeze the top of your penis when you are reaching orgasm to let the feeling go. You can repeat this a few times during sex.
- Doing kegel exercises regularly at home
- Using delay sprays before having sex (explained explicitly in the next part)
- Ultimately, seeking counseling: Our bodies, our reproductive organs in specific, are super sensitive to whatever we are going through and how we are handling it. So, one of the first things you can do is go to a couple’s therapy if you are in a long-term relationship. This way, you can explore the issues that have a significant impact on your relationship with your partner, and ultimately, benefit from the advice given by the professionals.
How delay sprays can help
Delay sprays are desensitizing sprays used for controlling PE. Basically, they numb the penis to help prolong sexual intercourse. These sprays contain about 10 mg of lidocaine or any other anesthetic with the same numbing effect. There are different sprays in the market, each with a different anesthetic ingredient.
Introducing UPGUYS Lidocaine HCI & How to Apply It
Firstly, let’s briefly introduce UPGUYS: UPGUYS is the first online pharmacy in Canada, offering personal care products and medications for men, tailored to their specific needs. UPGUYS is a member of the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia and British Columbia Pharmacy Association, compliant with PIPEDA and PIPA. All the medications offered by UPGUYS are clinically approved, prescribed by Canadian physicians, and dispensed by licensed pharmacies.
UPGUYS Delay Spray is one of the best ways to delay ejaculation. It is fast-absorbing and works like a charm. Lidocaine HCI is the active ingredient of this product. You can apply Lidocaine HCI spray to the tip or glans of the penis, as well as the underside of the shaft.
By using Delay Spray, add to your fun and last longer. The best part is that this product needs no prescription.
Therefore, you can quickly go to the website of UPGUYS and have your spray delivered to your preferred address in a couple of days. In case you need any prescribed medication, remember that UPGUYS offers a free consultation with the doctors and free shipment of the medicine to anywhere in Canada.
FAQ about Lidocaine HCI
There is a wide range of delay sprays in the market with different ingredients. UPGUYS lidocaine HCI contains the ingredient that is tolerated by most people. It is widely tested and has a fantastic record. If you or your partner are allergic to lidocaine products, you should not use this spray.
If you have sensitive skin, it is best to consult with your healthcare provider before using it.
The desensitizing effect of delay spray lasts 1-3 hours after having it applied to your penis.
It is safe to use your personal lubricant and a delay spray at the same time. Use the spray first, wipe the excess spray from your penis, then apply the lube. Remember, some lubes have numbing ingredients. If yours is the same, it is better to avoid using it with delay spray.
Since there are no known interactive effects between ED medication and lidocaine, these products are safe to be used simultaneously.
The most important thing to ensure is that your partner is not allergic to any lidocaine products. If they are, you should avoid using it altogether. But, if they are not, as long as you wait 15 minutes for the spray to absorb and wipe any excess spray prior to sex, it is safe to use it and have oral sex.
Delay sprays are safe to use. But, you should remember to use a small amount and avoid using it in excessive amounts. You can always increase the amount in future uses if needed.
These are some of the most common side effects:
– Temporary loss of sensitivity
– Skin irritation